domingo, 8 de junio de 2008

Jeepers Creepers




I don't Care what the weather man says
When the weather man says it's raining
You'll never hear me complaining
I'm certain the sun will shine

I don't care how the weather vain points
When the weather vain points to gloomy
It's got to be sunny to me
When your eyes look into mine

Jeepers Creepers, Where'd you get those peepers?
Jeepers Creepers, Where'd you get those eyes?
Gosh all git up, How'd they get so lit up?
Gosh all git up, How'd they get that size?

Golly gee. When you turn those heaters on
Woe is me. Got to put my cheaters on

Jeepers creepers. Where'd you get them peepers?
Oh, those weepers. How they hypnotize!

Nock me out
Where did ya get those eyes?
Where'd ya get them?
Won't you put me wide?
Don't you die man
Hate to advertise
Tell ‘em dock
Where'd you get those eyes?

No hay comentarios.: