jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Pencilcase - Crashday




I Feel Baptised In-side
(I don't know what I...)
Get It Back From Life
(I fight an endless battle)
But It May Be My Chance
(To steer myself. I've got to get, I wanna take control)

No Regrets and no distrust
Today I fly and then I crash
Destruction is my way
A maggot train on an endless journey
Another place, another time, another Crashday
That's where I find
Something of my mind
Something I can hide
Another place, another time, another Crashday
That's where I find
Something of my mind
Something of myself

I Take Control To-day
(Cause I don't want to)
Burn As An Old Fuse
(And I will change my habbits)
I Am On The Dark-Side
(I know I will find the light and push away my darkness)

You'll see me burning on my way
My fighter way...

1 comentario:

Tebam dijo...

me hace acordar a una cancion. XD